GUAM Products Active Ingredients
GUAM® ALGAE (SEAWEED)
Rich in iodine, iron, and calcium. Restore, rebalance, depurate, moisturize and soften the skin, effective against orange peel dimpling caused by water retention. Remineralizing (the mineral content is higher than that of terrestrial plants), they are a precious source of active ingredients, fight cellulite and skin aging.
Astringent, cooling, and tonic, provokes capillaries distension aiding the absorption of the mud’s active ingredients through the skin. Helps to alleviate swollen skin with an excessive amount of fluids. Enhances the body’s response to anti-cellulite treatment. Fucus contains mucilage, alginic acid, fuxodian, laminarin and polyphenols with emollient and soothing action.
- White kaolin clay is the gentlest and thus great for sensitive dry skin.
- Red kaolin clay has the most absorbing powers of the bunch and is best for oily skin. This is a great addition for acne/detoxifying masks for the face or body.
ESSENTIAL OIL OF LEMON
ESSENTIAL OIL OF AVOCADO
ESSENTIAL OIL OF SWEET ALMOND
ESSENTIAL OIL OF OREGANO
ESSENTIAL OIL OF ROSEMARY
ESSENTIAL OIL OF SAGE
ESSENTIAL OIL OF JASMINE
- Anti-aging: Because of its antioxidants, jasmine can help protect from environmental stressors. This can help give a youthful appearance to your skin.
- Even skin tone: The oil is very effective in evening the tone of skin as well as reducing the appearance of age spots.
- Moisturizing: Jasmine oil helps treat dry skin and provide natural moisture that won’t clog pores.
ESSENTIAL OIL OF GINGER
ESSENTIAL OIL OF JASMINE
ESSENTIAL OIL OF SANDALWOOD
ESSENTIAL OIL OF ROSE
ESSENTIAL OIL OF JUNIPER
- It increases microcirculation below the surface of the skin. This not only gives off the appearance of a healthy glow, but also improves oxygenation that is necessary for the skin to maintain a healthy look.
- Juniper essential oil acts as a tonic that can be extremely helpful in preventing skin sagging.
CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT (GOTU KOLA)
It encourages healthy skin cell production. Retinal, retinol and retinoic acid are important to cell production and growth. Vitamin A also stimulates fibroblasts the cells responsible for developing tissue that keeps skin firm and healthy in the deep layers of your skin.
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble, essential nutrient with anti-inflammatory properties. It helps support the immune system, cell function, and skin health. It’s an antioxidant, making it effective at combating the effects of free radicals produced by the metabolism of food and toxins in the environment. It makes an excellent moisturizer.
Vitamin B3 is one of the best forms of B vitamins for your skin. Also known as Niacin, Vitamin B3 can help to improve the condition of the skin, helping to treat rosacea, acne, eczema, dermatitis, hyperpigmentation, sun-damaged, aging and dry skin – so it’s a must-have vitamin for healthy, glowing skin.
Energy From Renewable Sources
64 kw photovoltaic system active since 2011. In 2020 a saving of 21,793 kg of CO₂ emitted.
Vegan product - natural raw materials> 98%
In 2020 a saving of 21,793 kg of CO₂ emitted
Collection of Algae in Respect of the Seabed
Carried out with traditional technique, guaranteeing its continuous renewal over the years
Packaging in ®FSC ° certified carton
As an initiative to protect the environment our products are safely packed in FSC-certified cardboard
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Would you like to receive exclusive discounts, news and trends by email? Don't miss this opportunity. You can unsubscribe and withdraw consent at any time.